Sheraton Anchorage Hotel & Spa aims to create an earth-friendly atmosphere for greener meetings, conferences and events. Boasting over 25,000 square feet of Anchorage meeting space, our hotel offers state-of-the-art amenities, comfortable seating, and spacious aluminum free tables.
- Sales team utilizes electronic sales tools like e-proposals, e-menus, and online floor plans to reduce paper waste
- Eco-friendly meeting supplies including recycled flip charts, note pads, and non-toxic highlighters and markers
- LCD projectors and television monitors are used for internal meetings to reduce paper use
- Sustainable earth ink cartridges are used in executive offices and old cartridges are recycled in an effort to eliminate them from landfills
- Water pitchers are used for all meetings
Whether you are hosting a large corporate function or small gathering, you will find everything you need for a successful, eco-friendly event at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel & Spa. Start planning your green meeting in Anchorage today!
- Guests have the option of participating in the Sheraton Make a Green Choice program and choose to not have their bed sheets and /or towels laundered
- Lighting throughout the hotel is turned off when not in use to conserve energy
- Starbucks sustainable coffee and tea in environmentally-friendly cups is available to hotel guests
- Paper recycling containers are currently available in meeting room spaces