Exclusive Offer for Alaskan Residents - Save up to 25%
For a limited time only we are offering 25% off to all Alaska residents! Experience the natural beauty of Anchorage and enjoy restful relaxation at the Sheraton Anchorage Hotel & Spa any day of the week. Simply present valid Alaska identification upon check-in to receive this special rate.
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for our resident rates.
Government & Military Per Diem Rates in Anchorage
Sheraton Anchorage understands the needs of the Government & United States Military travelers. As a thank you for your service, we are pleased to offer discounted rates to Government employees and Military members and their families. These rates are also available with complimentary breakfast included.
Must present valid ID at check-in. Not valid for government-contracted vendors.
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for our government rates.
Indulge with our Spa Romance Package
With rates starting from $329, you will enjoy:
- Breakfast for 2 at Jade Steak & Seafood Restaurant
- Bottle of house wine upon arrival
- $250 credit to be used at Ice Spa (spa appointments must be made by calling Ice Spa directly at 1-907-343-3171)
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan SPARPKG.
Rejuvenate Your Winter
Refresh and recharge with our express manicure, pedicure, massage and facial package. For a limited time, enjoy two-and-a-half hours of bliss for only $195.
As an extra bonus, you’ll be able to enjoy our rain shower with 12 jets and steam, along with our lounge featuring a fireplace and a menu where you can order cocktails or beverages to go with a meal or an appetizer. Unwind, relax and make it a spa day!
This exclusive offer is only on sale through February 28 and is valid for appointments throughout 2018.
Book your spa appointment online or give us a call at (907) 343 - 3171 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (AKST). Mention our “Express Package” to enjoy this offer.
- Northern Lights Viewing - Fall, winter and spring are the prime season for view the spectacular aurora borealis, or northern lights.
- Fur Rondy - Experience this 10-day winter festival, featuring games, dog sled races, snow activities and more that the whole family will enjoy.
- Iditarod - Experience the "Last Great Race" with Alaska's legendary dog sled race that cover 1,049 miles from Anchorage to Nome.
- Cross Country Skiing - Grab those ski poles! Anchorage boasts some of the best cross country skiing in the world.
- Ice Spa - Relax and indulge in a signature spa treatment at our Ica Spa.
- Anchorage Museum - Discover the rich history and culture of Alaska at the Anchorage Museum.
THINGS TO DO:
- Alaskan Wildlife Conservation - The Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center is a sanctuary dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife. Visitors may see brown bears cooling off in the water, a bull moose strutting, wood bison roaming on pastures and more.
- Anchorage Trolly Tour - Take a fully narrated tour of historic Anchorage from the comfort of an enclosed heated trolley! Relax while your guide shares history, family stories and explores Anchorage’s past and present.
- Alaskan Railroad - The Alaska Railroad is your ticket to the most memorable Alaska day trips and excursions. Breathtaking scenery and stress-free traveling allows you to enjoy your trip through Alaska.
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail - One of the most beautiful coastal trails in the nation, the trail gently winds along the coast eleven miles from downtown to the chalet at Kincaid Park and is by far Anchorage's most popular trail.
Why stop at just one adventure?
Visit Anchorage this season and join in the fun. From outdoor adventures to art museums to unique dining experiences, the city and surronding areas promise an unforgettable trip the whole family will enjoy.
For the Family
Plan an active, family-focused trip this winter and enjoy the Anchorage Museum of History & Art. Just one block from the hotel, Alaska'a largest museum features the Imaginarium Discovery Center with hands-on science galleries visitors of all ages can explore.
For something a little more wild, take the family to the Alaska Zoo where you can encounter wolves, seals, big cats or polar bears up-close.
For the Relaxation-Seeker
Experience the ultimate in relaxation at Ice Spa. Rejuvenate your body from the inside out with our Signature Treatments while the majestic views of the Cook Inlet and Chugach Mountain range relax your mind. Take in our breathtaking point of view as you soak up an unmatched spa experience.
For the Explorer
Anchorage is the perfect place to begin your ultimate Alaskan adventure. Hop on a train from the Alaska Railroad and explore the vast wilderness just outside Anchorage. Or try your hand at climbing some of Alaska's 29,000 square miles of glacial ice - there's no better place to learn the sport of ice climbing than on the year-round, scenic ice flows throughout the state.