The Minute Summer Got Closer.
Lock in our best rates of the summer when you book today.
- SPG® Members save more, plus enjoy free Wi-Fi and earn Starpoints when booking directly on our website or the SPG App.
Insider tip: Find some of our best rates over holidays, including Canada Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekend.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for our best available rates.
All roads lead to savings. Let exclusive AAA/CAA member benefits bring you savings on your Alaskan getaway. Book now and enjoy:
- Up to 20% off our best available rates
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan AUTOV.
- Independence Day - Celebrate all day with a pancake breakfast, parade, carnival, and incredible fireworks show once the sun sets.
- Aviation Festival - Enjoy family fun on Lake Hood! Vintage flybys and live music make for a memorable morning.
- Live after Five - Make your way to Town Square Park every Thursday this summer for live music, a beer garden, and some seriously good local eats.
- Alaska State Fair - Stop by the State Fair from August 24 - September 4 this year for a variety of concerts, animal exhibits, rides, and fair food!
- Girdwood Forest Fair - Make a day trip for this family fair in the resort town of Girdwood, Alaska. The Forest Fair features Alaskan artists, hand-crafted items, exotic foods and entertainers from all over Alaska.
- Run Fest - Love to run? Participate in one of the most scenic races around, from a full marathon to the mile road race.
THINGS TO DO:
- Alaskan Wildlife Conservation - The Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center is a sanctuary dedicated to preserving Alaska’s wildlife. Visitors may see brown bears cooling off in the water, a bull moose strutting, wood bison roaming on pastures and more.
- Anchorage Trolly Tour - Take a fully narrated tour of historic Anchorage from the comfort of an enclosed heated trolley! Relax while your guide shares history, family stories and explores Anchorage’s past and present.
- Alaskan Railroad - The Alaska Railroad is your ticket to the most memorable Alaska day trips and excursions. Breathtaking scenery and stress-free traveling allows you to enjoy your trip through Alaska.
- Tony Knowles Coastal Trail - One of the most beautiful coastal trails in the nation, the trail gently winds along the coast eleven miles from downtown to the chalet at Kincaid Park and is by far Anchorage's most popular trail.
Why stop at just one adventure?
Visit Anchorage this season and join in the fun. From outdoor adventures to art museums to unique dining experiences, the city and surronding areas promise an unforgettable trip the whole family will enjoy.
For the Family
Plan an active, family-focused trip this winter and enjoy the Anchorage Museum of History & Art. Just one block from the hotel, Alaska'a largest museum features the Imaginarium Discovery Center with hands-on science galleries visitors of all ages can explore.
For something a little more wild, take the family to the Alaska Zoo where you can encounter wolves, seals, big cats or polar bears up-close.
For the Relaxation-Seeker
Experience the ultimate in relaxation at Ice Spa. Rejuvenate your body from the inside out with our Signature Treatments while the majestic views of the Cook Inlet and Chugach Mountain range relax your mind. Take in our breathtaking point of view as you soak up an unmatched spa experience.
For the Explorer
Anchorage is the perfect place to begin your ultimate Alaskan adventure. Hop on a train from the Alaska Railroad and explore the vast wilderness just outside Anchorage. Or try your hand at climbing some of Alaska's 29,000 square miles of glacial ice - there's no better place to learn the sport of ice climbing than on the year-round, scenic ice flows throughout the state.